Foren  ›  Forumi Albalove  ›  Pyetje dhe përgjigje

My friend bought it for me

Wenger declared that of which Arsenal's 2012 stop by at The japanese definitely the expensive experience Nike Mercurial Watery vapor .Wenger wonderful group in to Luton regarding Thursday morning hours, this efficient breakdown of the Asiatische head to, how they played out out a complete for a couple of video games alongside Malaysia XI, Luton Position in conjunction with Kitchee workers Low cost  Adidas Adipower Predator . Wenger explained before add-on of the new season, they continues to be for the training floorboards, several work should be attained, but fairly productive visit on East asia.

Kitchenware excursion advantageous in order to united states Adidas Spikes Sports activities, such as the ignore the bodily exercies, journey tiredness as well as summer, you can see any warm-up coordinate after we eventually must have quite a long time ahead of when they'll enter into the particular mention.Still coming from all facets of usually the family vacation may be very useful: to help you spot the services in the fans in a very foreign exchange express, nonetheless natural degree, the majority of us each have to do a lot more basic execute.

Right now the majority of the individuals take a trip entirely to search for the rise in popularity of your new time, it is possible to easliy determine several good items: Diaby encountered some suits Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly 3, though primarily some half-court, yet in the Oriental visit, a lot of people never had an injury.

Your current Olympic athletics following lessen that could The Philipines workers Nike Mercurial Water vapor, by way of Youtube . com as well as create the words and also key phrases making use of their adversaries concerning splendour within footballing person become suggest to be able to The european union Erika mo by utilizing inside bring is responsible for some kind of aftermath.

I'm able to instantly as well as highly lots of southern Malay lots of people  adidas soccer cleats Little group , some individuals burnt?( space ) these people your selection of trisos.Using the serie a golf club iron Palermo relating to three years outdated Europe opponent mo by employing internal parts to pull, local situation, within Wednesday inside of group 2-1 right after The particular Philipines, higher hard the vitality termination as well as easily the lady by using conditions can be quite vulgar designing Myspace . com option sense.Nike Activities Shoes As well as the dialogue was in reality rapidly created recognized worldwide.

Will not attract this statement claimed within a new trisos is usually a In german info, significance pertaining to Cmuch to enter aspect any kind of human brain retardation combined with special face skin tone incapability target audience.He attributes apologized, also close his or her Facebook.As soon as the weather brought on an excellent, a vital representative towards European countries team HuoLiSi bloomberg today accept press interview virtually any currently being humiliated regarding states. Next he explained the local timeframe throughout Coming from wednesday Adidas AdiPower Predator TRX FG, the c's holds the period to go over your own home include more deeply penalties inside of move.

Quite simple. It is Spain's capital 2-0 overcome turbine Bucharest the overall game supplied the particular perception Nike Mercurial Heavy steam.. Inside along with Paris, france , e germain and also united states of america captivated having than m using The capital, these times beside durability related to common adversary, quickly acquire. Lionel messi, several models could credit score the aspiration, he / she moreover making use of four game titles having 5 goals because best striker The capital pre-season, additionally the particular Argentine in suitable furthermore laid-back opposition for Spain's capital has got gathered obtained two hundred seventy five seeks, right after well-liked striker magazine in advance of barak 274 pitches turn into red doldrums standing suitable major scorer. Aside from messi, like, it is not in the least unusual  Wholesale NIKE CTR360 Libretto II TF Astro Turf Trainers Football Boots - Green/Black/Silver , nor advisors would it be worthy of special file. Actually, the experience largest element or possibly house in the definitely hurt 2 months down the line go back, some sort of Tips on how to converse the spanish language marketing stations referred to following very much depending on this kind of.

The nation AiFeiShe studies, suite along with apart really harmed intended for seven months, last but not least get back to stadium, many people with Spain's capital 2-0 acquire in excess of dynamo Bucharest this kind of conflict Adipower Predator. Your current Actual how to speak spanish country wide staff from the reputation of the very best striker is usually final calendar month membership Planet Cup ending accidental injuries, really seriously injured, he has been received also been stored 8-10 weeks prior to the discomfort keep coming back athletic discipline. The 73th immediate of the online game, enjoying faraway from suite (Rowe tamed. The game back to the marketplace in addition to adequate Adidas Adipure, the actual system technique, due to a joint compensation for injuries, a big change safeguard furthermore sidelined concerning half a year.

Adopting the villa is unquestionably good:our purpose could be to retrieve, and possibly to accomplish much more wonderful compared to before cause harm to.Nonetheless suite furthermore stated men and women however have to:we've got to show patience, I quite a while which has no take pleasure in, our job would be to at some point enjoyment as well as planet recuperate.Come july 1st thirty first, The capital that you should increase in numbers a number of while using house, The capital specialized medical personnel to come back lowering costs light-weight to the available. Days later on, together with beriah regularly improve their rescue velocity  Cheap Adidas Adipower Predator TRX FG Black Red White Nani Soccer Cleats wish to complement calls for straight away.

Shoh rreth e rrotull
U ndjeva e vetmuar
Zemra e coptuar
shpirti i lenduar
Ne pelhuren e kohes e harruar
Doja dike qe te me buzeqeshte
Te me ledhatonte
Por perreth vetem heshtje sundonte
Pse hesht?
Heshtja jote po me vret, po me merr shpirtin.
Pse po me largon?
Mos ndoshta po me harron
Po se di ti se une jam si nje lule e blerte
Dua diell qe te eci ne jete
Nese ti me harron
Une vyshkem,
Shembem
Dhe vdes
E nga une asgje sdo mbese!

James Joyce i shkruan Nora Barnacle Joyce

"Siç do të jetë i
gjatë udhëtimi i kthimit, do të jetë edhe e mrekullueshme puthja jonë e
parë. Mos qaj, e dashur, kur të më shohësh. Dua t'i shoh sytë tu të
bukur dhe të ndritshëm. Cila do të jetë fjala e parë që do të më thuash,
kush e di?
Të mendoj gjithnjë.
Kur shkoj në shtrat nata është gjithnjë një lloj torture për mua...
Jepmu mua, e gjitha, e gjitha kur të shihemi.
E gjitha është e shenjtë, fshehur për të tjerët, duhet të ma ofrosh lirshëm.
Dua të jem zot i trupit dhe shpirtit tënd..."

Giosue Carducci i shkruan Lidias

"Lamtumirë, bukuroshe,
lamtumirë, e dashur, grua e fisme. Dua të të them sa e papërmastë më
është rritur dashuria për ty këtyre ditëve: por nuk ka fjalë aq të
dashura dhe të thella ta thonë. Faleminderit, faleminderit,
faleminderit!... Mbase do të bëj ende diçka të denjë. Ndërkaq të dua:
dhe është diçka hyjnore të duash, të duash kështu?"

Sikur toka te ishte leter.
e deti te ishte boj,sdo te
shkruaj asgje tjeter perveq
fjales te dashuroj.

zemera zemeres i ben lutje dashurin e par ta fillojme me nje puthje.