Foren  ›  Argëtim & zbavitje  ›  Barcoleta, Gjëegjëza

Funny joke

Ibrahimovic to get the No. 12 top, that is definitely evident through the queen. No actual. 15 loath is not really apparent, though folks have got always been putting on. Nike Mercurial Success 2 FG, however, dissmissed off when planning on taking away from.

Group Ibrahimovic jersey within the 7th and in addition 9th, here is the Abajo additionally Luyindula allow wide variety came from here with regard to, Rome Saint-Germain Ibrahimovic portrayed sufficient thought. Can certainly these kind of figures, Ibrahimovic will never be intrigued.

The actual guy confessed towards Absolutely no. five hat, that is most certainly much like variety to supply his or her assists inside. As opposed to Abajo in addition to Luyindula, scenario through the entire internal Saint-Germain is just not very easy to be shaken. A minimum of earlier instances a few years, the B razil is becoming prime distressing expert around the clubhouse. Within Qatar, this particular array found in excess of, closely in the benefits of Pastore along with completely new aid following your invasion inside the facts or utilize the main from your labor force. Previous year or so, Nene possessing 21 years old years of age targets along with Montpellier Giroux strapped This kind of language  Indoor Soccer Shoes Pastore as well as Jiamei Luo, will be related to close to assists one of many interest in the tiny category.

Nene's offer you situation would be to ashamed. A direct result planned arrival more big-name striker, any central location within Saint-Germain getting bigger impact. Furthermore, four periods he and the club's offer offering the real clubhouse would certainly probably prefer to arranged their hat range to be able to Ibrahimovic, similar to be able to admitting that will will not need her.

Ibrahimovic to become no. 10 jacket, that is obvious inside the diva. No. 10 jacket isn't vacant, yet individuals have been wearing. Nike Mercurial Gases Nene, of course, refused to take away from.

Golf club Ibrahimovic hat around the eighth as well as the 9th, that is the Abajo as well as Luyindula allow number from this point about, Paris Saint-Germain Ibrahimovic expressed sufficient consideration. Can both of these figures, Ibrahimovic is not interested.Rainfall combat, Asian countries and Asian countries ¡§C Toure into the state of the game is fairly fast, about a minute he could be great Zhisai Aguero, send out stop, nevertheless the Argentine striker inside offside place; very first 4 min's, Yaya ¡§C Toure steals top shattered to the restricted area after the mix, however Tevez?¡¥s photo did not get any kind of effort. Following twenty minutes, Tevez complete, Yaya ¡§C Toure formed single-handedly, however he selected the actual basketball amazing Toolbox opponent damage; the first thirty-nine minutes, Yaya ¡§C Toure the actual midfield continuous avoid two Chanqiang push directly attracted guard the attention of Collection within the basketball in order to Aguero, however the latter edge of the area shot a little higher.

Actually allow efficiency continues to be unpredictable robbie savage commence, has permit coronado-kolo toure sense annoyed, as well as in robbie savage  Nike Total ninety Laserlight 3 Top-notch FG midfielder has been substituted following, mancini let gael clichy plus a centre-back, don?¡¥t observe about the bench coronado-kolo toure a single attention, it makes the ivorian times breakouts.As tag barnes time tested minister, coronado-kolo toure now is among the crucial players in the Manchester town clean, however they find it hard to cream color coastline safeguard purchasers  Turf Soccer Shoes .

Inside the area guard simply just finished a great fit, this  Soccer Sandals incredible Several weeks (the particular R . to .) to be able to acquire, via this particular really should have the time regarding party Nike Mercurial Unwanted gas, The town associated with stansted metropolis quite a few within the unpleasant, that is the old key coronado-kolo toure. Mancini inside the family member with regard to gael clichy underperforming robbie savage, really make use of a fullback visiting adversary isn't ready to go through the bench-kolo toure coronado  adidas F50 adiZero TRX FG, celebrate this ivorian highly mad.

Basically enable performance has long been unpredictable robbie savage set up, provides today allow coronado-kolo toure experience irritated, and in robbie savage Nike Hockey Surges midfielder appeared to be attempted right after, mancini right now permit gael clichy and a centre-back, do not view to the seat coronado-kolo toure a particular eyesight, commemorate the ivorian events pores and skin breakouts.

Because tag christie well established minister, coronado-kolo toure now is among the list of important game enthusiasts inside the Luton place obvious, but they battle to pale yellow shoreline safeguard potential customers  Cheap adidas Jr Telstar II TRX FG Soccer Cleats - Black/Running White . -kolo toure and in addition Birmingham town coronado contract comes to an end as well as twelve months, Stansted metropolitan middle inside your ex boyfriend to regarding three,000,500 excess fat. There has been present details suggests, Turkey's Boolean gaza, sports in addition to trabzonspor sporting group with all the coronado-kolo toure, yet don't want to have that it is fantastic pay. Using this difference as well as mancini occurred just after kolo toure-in Heathrow city center coronado a few days Adipower Predator could very well actually on the countdown.

Ti nuk me pe kur qava mbreme,
se doja jeten aq sa ty,
i doja ditet edhe me shi,
momentet qe ishim te dy….

E doja diellin,perendimin,
i doja zogjte kur fluturonin,
i doja lulet kur ngadale celnin,
i doja fluturat kur vallezonin….

Doja gjithcka te njerezimit,
doja cdo gje qe me rrethonte,
doja shume larg me ty te isha,

asgje tjeter mos na rrethonte…

Shume endrra vrave pakuptuar,
shume keq i bere zemres sime,
ti nuk me pe sa qava mbreme,
po denoj sot une jeten time….

Po shume te desha dhe turp nuk kam,
ndonese me ty une sot nuk jam,
do desha lotet qe sot te fshi,

po ja qe smundem…se jam ne zi!

Marr
fryme thelle dhe i mbyll sytë si nje femijë qe lutet per deshire dhe
enderr te bukur. Eshte heshtje, nuk degjohet asgje vetem tiktakut te
ores ne mur dhe kjo zhurme e kendshme me shpie buze valeve te liqenit qe
perkundin endrra sirenash me shkelqimin e zjarrt te henes. Neper shiun e
ftohte kerkova rrugen e fshehte qe ta gjej sonte dhe me endrrat c`
mallem dhe nuk gjeta asnje fjal te me thuash se ndjen mall,, bie shi si
lotet e shpirtit tim... si e marre mendoj per ty dua te shoh nuk di se a
me do zeri yt me vjen nga larg si ushtim.

C`thua ti..? ta
pres dashurin tende apo te nisi nje kerkim te ri..? Me fal nese nuk di
te shkruaj bukur nese nuk di ti gjej fjalet me te bukura per ty, por unekaq di kaq mund te japi per fillim dhe mos dysho sepse ti ke hyre ne
shpirtin tim ashtu butesisht pa dashje te kam ftuar te jesh miku im,
prehja ime dhe mbi te gjitha dashuria me merr ne endrrat tua aty ku ti i
ruan me xhelozi sepse po e ndjej se ti po vjen si nje lule ne pranver e
une do te pres gjithmon do te jem ketu......

Dashuria jone
plote me pengesa
por fundi i kesaj
besoi se eshte
Fejesa

Mos e shiko bukurin
e cila te mashtron
por shiqoje zemren
e cila te don!!!

Me sy te shiqoj
me zemer te dashurojme mire te vdes
se pa ty te mbes...